it.wiki is extremely strict as regards usernames which contain or equal the names of entities or internet domains (blocked on sight); editing articles about yourself is strongly discouraged but not forbidden; COI is a tough matter and there are no clear rules.

Discussions on similar transparency matters (like sockpuppets, reincarnations and assorted stuff) led nowhere, so I think interested users are mostly trying to get outsiders understand how Wikipedia works; a good example is this unofficial "marketing for dummies" guide: <https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utente:DracoRoboter/Il_marketing_delle_aziende_e_Wikipedia,_for_dummies> (warning! it's very draco-style, and if you don't know what I mean be really careful ;-) ). As a good example I can mention "Share your knowledge" which discourages partners from editing articles about themselves or adding links to their website by themselves. Only rare exceptions are suggested: <https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progetto:GLAM/Come_iniziare#Principi_generali_da_seguire>

I'll try to get someone more informed than me to update the Meta page.

Nemo