At this late date, collaborating with/supporting the Archive (who's
already picked up a lot of it) or similar would probably be the most
efficient solution. If it wasn't clear below, a lot of this particular
project involved pointing out towards other sources hosted elsewhere,
(which may or may not still be online) as well as hosting some data
locally; not sure how we'd help preserve that curation value.

-- phoebe

<at> gmail.com *