Hi Tom,

thanks for the offer :) That was indeed the situation I was referring to.
It would probably be good to mention on the page who people should contact
(first Erik, and he will send people from there?). I don't have any awesome
ideas currently, but I can very well imagine other people might :)

Lodewijk