To end poverty, you can not just employ all who are poor, think that its 18%
are managers, how many of the readers are in a precarious situation? This is
one of the reasons I think this is bad focus, increasingly away from a
social vision and increasingly commercial with its unique product, the
Wikipedia...

"Imagine a world in which *every single human being* can freely share in
the sum of all knowledge. That's our commitment."

Bullshit, every human with money to buy a pc and have access to internet,
and capable to donate. That's WMF commitment.

On 25 October 2012 03:46, James Salsman <jsals...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Again, I'm not going to go into detail about how I arrived at the 18%
> figure for enwiki admins under the poverty line until the accusation
> that I violated the Privacy Policy is withdrawn or my questions about
> it are addressed. I am confident that it's accurate within a few
> percent. Instead of criticizing my spelling, I think it would be
> better if Foundation officials determined the figure for themselves.
>
> It is sad that those who are very well off are so quick to exclude the
> possibility of helping impoverished long term contributors.

Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton
rodrigo.argen...@gmail.com
+55 11 97 97 18 884