Hello,
Rather the other way round, I'd question the sending of reports to
lists, with regard to the information overload we get. If someone
really is interested in the activities of a chapter, he or she can go
to the chapter reports on Meta, and has a list of reports there. A
short summary of the report would even create more work for the
chapter. I really don't see the problem here.
Kind regards
Ziko

2013/1/7 Cornelius Kibelka <jckibe...@gmail.com>:
> I agree as well. At least at short list of the main topics would help a lot.
>
> Regards,
> Cornelius
>
> ----
> Cornelius Kibelka
>
> @jaancornelius
> +49-1520-7226062
>

> On 7 January 2013 00:30, Sarah Stierch <sarah.stie...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I agree with Thomas, I have to admit :)
>>
>> Having a brief "in summary" of what links comprise of is common practice
>> and would be fabulous!
>>
>> Every second counts in this world of mass stimulation and information. :)
>>
>> Sarah
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

>> > The problem is, it's hard to know if you are interested in the report
>> > without having any idea what it contains. A short summary, or at least a
>> > list of contents, helps you decide whether to click on the link or not.
>> (If
>> > the report is already a fairly short summary, just include the whole
>> thing.)

Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland
dr. Ziko van Dijk, voorzitter
http://wmnederland.nl/