On Tue, 22 Jan 2013 00:30:13 -0600, Keegan Peterzell wrote:
Greetings,

This is the first of further future documentation of traffic received to the general OTRS queues. In the report you will find data breakdowns for OTRS admin logged action, all info queues, breakdowns of info queues with
subqueues, sister projects, and other maintenance details.  Since the
report contains a large number of datasets, I am not including the text
here.  If you need, I'll happily provide it by email.

1. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS/Reports/2012
2. https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/OTRS

For the team,

This is great, thanks. What is the choice of languages for which breakdowns are provided determined by? I see that some languages with high traffic were not given. Is it that for some languages OTRS users were willing to cooperate, and for others they were not prepared to?

Cheers
Yaroslav