Jay Walsh, 25/01/2013 06:22:
"We're very happy VimpelCom is joining us in removing a major barrier
to accessing Wikipedia on mobile phones. This partnership is an
important step forward in our mission to bring free knowledge to
everyone on the planet," said Kul Takanao Wadhwa, Head of Mobile with
the Wikimedia Foundation. "In conjunction with VimpelCom, one of the
largest telecommunication providers in the world, we're now able to
expand free access to Wikipedia in more countries. With this
partnership, Wikipedia Zero is now available to 330 million mobile
users around the world."

Impressive, kudos to Kul. Who's next? :)
Also, it's nice that all partners but the first are using m.wikipedia.org and not their custom version. I'm looking forward to the stats to measure increases in reach; those we had so far suffered from the limited numbers.

Nemo