Hi James,

I added "REJECTED" several times to that page yesterday, just to make
the situation clear. Based on your email, I have now made that word
big and red so there can be no mistake by anyone when they land on the
page.

Doing an analysis and lambasting the Chapters Association for a
concept document that the majority of the Council Members quickly
rejected, is a bit of a waste of your time. Certainly I have
absolutely no interest in defending this document, as I was personally
unconvinced by it (though grateful for the volunteers that worked on it
in good faith), and spent hardly any time reviewing it when it was
presented.

Thanks,
Fae
--