On 8 February 2013 17:53, James Heilman <jmh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> QRpedia is still owned by Roger Bamkin I think
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QRpedia The projects code appears to be
> open source.
>
> What does this mean for long term stability? How is the site licensed?
> What authority do the volunteers / cities putting these up involved
> have over its functioning?

Hi James,

See discussions at
<http://uk.wikimedia.org/wiki/Water_cooler#QR_codes> (and the later
thread on the same page), lots of information and discussion there,
and the Water Cooler will stay up to date as events progress. I
welcome further questions that have not already been raised to be
added there, I find it a handy place to reference.

As it happens, the UK Board is reviewing the negotiation tomorrow and
there may be an announcement to make then.

Thanks,
Fae
--
Ashley Van Haeften (Fae) f...@wikimedia.org.uk