Even if I'm really in favor of sound content in articles, I'm not sure that a
license like the CC by SA is good for that. Do the subject are really aware of
what it means?, that their voice could be used without their consent
afterwards?

It could be a good opportunity to open a constructive discussion about new
license with NC and ND option?

Charles