On 19/02/2013 07:27, Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton wrote:

But as the Wikimania is itinerant, lectures in the local language could be
very interesting, and even a form of local people interact more, I
know that English
is present among the HK natives, but I do not see why not have a lectures in
Cantonese to appreciate local culture...

"There will be the option for submission authors to hold their session in either Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) or English. We plan to set up a separate Chinese-language track if there is enough demand for such sessions." - <https://wikimania2013.wikimedia.org/wiki/Schedule>

    - Heinrich Heine