Hi Bence,

On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 12:30 AM, Bence Damokos <bdamo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Speaking of chapter peer review, you might be interested in this great
> cooperation between WM DE and WM AR that might serve as a model:
> http://blog.wikimedia.de/2013/03/01/tutoria-in-buenos-aires/

Just to give credit where credit is due. This really is an initiative
from Cornelius as an individual, and from WMAR. As an organisation,
Wikimedia Deutschland actually only opened its doors to Cornelius so
that he could get up to date with ongoing projects and use this as a
background to work with WMAR on their development. We are hoping that
Cornelius will also come back with lots of new ideas from Argentina
that we can tap into to get a fresh look on what can be done to
support free knowledge.

Cheers,

Delphine

--