Thank you for the advice,

I have cited all sources for the U.S. Economy. It's easy to replicate where
to find employment statistics, company statistics for all levels (national,
states, counties). I believe I can find economists who would be willing to
set this thing up.

As for international economic statistics, local economists would be
responsible to find, upload and cite information.

Wikidata is a great idea and I believe that it plays a unique role for the
Wikimedia Foundation. Centralizing data links is a great project and I
believe it will be a success.

My project is closer related to Wikispecies or Wikitravel. It specializes
in standardized economic research reports. Economic research reports are
vital to academic understanding of the economy. I would love to see more
standardized economic reports in the world for greater comparability
between countries.

I will fix the PDF problem.