I have been working on a translation of FDC Ombud election in to Japanese.
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_elections/FDC_Ombudsperson_elections/2013

In the section of "How to submit your candidacy", it reads:
> If you are eligible, you can submit your candidacy by doing the following:
>
> Write a brief summary of no more than 1200 characters stating what you would
> do
> if you were elected to the Funds Dissemination Committee,

Shouldn't it be "if you were elected to the FDC Ombuds(person)", not FDC itself?

--Takashi OTA