True

Yet... on the other hand... on many "private" wikis, there is
- either no one to do that job of curation/tagging/cleaning (in which case the wiki ends up being... a collection of disparate elements with no benefits in terms of "gaining time when looking for information") - or that job is done by an appointed person (in which case, the wiki ends up being organized based on the mindset of one person rather than based on the actual thought processes of most users).

In both cases, the promise of "fast" search (fast find) fails.

Flo