Hi Huib

Thanks for your remind at first!

I understand, but that's not how things should be concluded. "This guy from zh
wiki, this thing happened in zh wiki, so it's your zh wiki stuff". I'm not
talking about the problem of a project or some projects or "foundation wide
problem". I'm taking about a person.

It seems I never using the word stole in "computer things". It's might be my
limited writing skills let you misunderstand, but please "be careful". And he
posted "personal attacks" not the "vandalism". And I believe User:Shujenchang
is a male.

Stealing the account? He admitted.

Addis

在 2013-5-19,上午2:56,Huib Laurens <sterke...@gmail.com> 写道: