Matthew Roth, 23/05/2013 19:45:
Tomasz just published a post on the Wikimedia blog about this:
http://blog.wikimedia.org/2013/05/23/wikimedia-train-expedition-poland/

Feel free to retweet and share it, if you're into the social networks:
https://twitter.com/Wikimedia/status/337595719265439745
https://www.facebook.com/wikipedia/posts/10151584522723346
https://plus.google.com/u/1/108193079736330787108/posts/M9bB8PDuwCV

Thanks also to Justin Duranboger for the translation to Spanish!

I read it earlier today and I don't understand the instructions, which seem to contradict this: