I don't know what to do. I lost sleep thinking about this situation last night.
I think I'm still in shock and I'm frustrated. The normal situation on wiki is
to have this kind of discussion in public for actions that happen on any wiki
that I know of. There were similarly public discussions about what happened in
WMUK. Maybe that's wrong. I don't know. I worried that if I said nothing that
it would be wrong, and I worry that saying something is wrong too.

I'm withdrawing from this discussion for now. I wish I knew what the right
thing to do was. I'm very sorry.

Pine