Those oft you interested in Internet governance can follow the EuroDIG
conference in Lisbon right now via webcast:

http://www.eurodig.org/important/webcast-remote-participation

and / or follow the hastag #EuroDIG in Twitter.

Yesterday we had the General Assembly oft EURALO, the regional at-large
organisation where I represent Wikimedia CH and Wikimedia Österreich AS members
of ICANN At-Large. I will serve another term von the EURALO board.
We had a very interesting visit from ICANN's new president and CEO Fahdi
Chehade. With its multi-stakeholder approach and also developed and grown based
in external needs and in ever-changing environment it faces similar challenges
like the Wikimedia movement. This was a surprising understanding for me, having
experienced ICANN as a big, bureaucratic organisation. I am aiming toward an
exchange, being aware that is still hard to be heard within ICANN but without
our critical and demanding voices we give away our ability to influence policy
making on the Internet.

/Manue