From: Runa Bhattacharjee <rbhattachar...@wikimedia.org>
Date: Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 10:11 PM
Subject: [Language Engineering] Office hour on July 10, 2013 at 1700
UTC/1000 PDT
To: Wikimedia developers <wikitec...@lists.wikimedia.org>, Wikimedia
internationalisation <mediawiki-i...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Hello,

The Wikimedia Language Engineering team [1] invites everyone to join
the team’s monthly office hour on July 10, 2013 at 1700 UTC/ 1000 PDT
on #wikimedia-office. During this session we would be talking about
some of our recent activities, including the Universal Language
Selector (ULS) rollout and updates from the ongoing projects.

See you all at the IRC office hour!

regards,
Runa

Event Details: