Congratulations WCUG! Looking forward working with all of you again in the
future!

Best,

John

- - - -

John Andersson

Wikimedia Sverige

Project Leader Europeana Awareness

Phone: +46(0)73-3965189

Email: john.anders...@wikimedia.se

Skype: johnandersson86

Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @wikieuropeana

Visit http://se.wikimedia.org/wiki/Projekt:Europeana_Awareness/English for more
information about our
project!

Vill du stödja fri kunskap? Bli medlem i Wikimedia Sverige! / Would you like to
support free knowledge? Please consider becoming a member of Wikimedia Sweden!