Erik Möller wrote:
> we need to collectively figure out what a discoverable,
> intuitive user experience should look like.... We're not
> going to solve these challenges if we lock away VisualEditor...

Erik, I don't understand. Could you please explain how making the
visual editor opt-in only until the currently discovered batch of bugs
are addressed would prevent future improvements? I don't see how that
follows at all.

Feature enhancement brainstorming is not worth preventing millions of
productive edits, because you most certainly can do it without causing
them.