Thanks, Fred. Rui
On 23 July 2013 13:33, Fred Bauder <[email protected]> wrote: > > I just checked the archives. The original message was not received by the > > mailing list, for whatever reason, probably misaddressed. This message of > > inquiry is the first message in the tread. I think you should resend the > > original message if your mail program permits that. Sounds interesting... > > Wait, I lied. Here it is: > > http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikimedia-l/2013-July/127077.html > > I don't know if I received it, as I delete almost all messages. > > Fred > > > _______________________________________________ > Wikimedia-l mailing list > [email protected] > Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, > <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe> > -- _________________________ Rui Correia Advocacy, Human Rights, Media and Language Work Consultant Bridge to Angola - Angola Liaison Consultant Mobile Number in South Africa +27 74 425 4186 Número de Telemóvel na África do Sul +27 74 425 4186 _______________ _______________________________________________ Wikimedia-l mailing list [email protected] Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>
