Thanks for sharing your very interesting ideas. While I am not fully support your idea of implementation, I share your basic view of the need and think some of the concepts you introduce has a very high potential to better utilize the power of us having many versions.

I have put in my feedback on the talkpage and hope there will be a possibility to evolve this concept further in some type of workgroup. I also see an interesting relation to the talk of machine translation where I believe we can do a lot very quickly if we limit the vocabulary to be included in such a tool

Anders