'''The Wikipedia Library''' is an open research hub, a place for organizing
our amazing community of research and reference experts to collaborate and
help improve the encyclopedia.

We are working together towards 5 big goals:
*Connect editors with their local library and freely accessible resources
*Partner to provide free '''access to paywalled publications''', databases,
universities, and libraries
*Build relationships among our community of editors, libraries, and
librarians
*Facilitate research for Wikipedians, helping editors to find and use
sources
*Promote broader open access in publishing and research

Sign up to receive announcements and news about resource donations and
partnerships: '
http://enwp.org/WP::The_Wikipedia_Library/Newsletter/Recipients

Come and create a profile, and see how we can leverage your talent,
expertise, and dedication:
http://enwp.org/WP:The_Wikipedia_Library#Participants

There are numerous ways to get involved--project management, institutional
outreach, research assistance, community organizing, library help,
tool-building, graphic design--we'll find a path that best uses your
strengths.

Hope to see you there, [[User:Ocaasi|Ocaasi]]<sup> [[User talk:Ocaasi|t
]]&#124;[[Special:Contributions/Ocaasi| c]]</sup> 14:59, 23 August 2013
(UTC)

--
Jake Orlowitz
  Wikipedia: Ocaasi <http://enwp.org/User:Ocaasi>