Thank you for translating into English. I really appreciate it and I am
sure I am not the only one.

-Sarah

(who needs to work on her Spanish)


On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Salvador A
<[email protected]>wrote:

> Dear members of Wikimedia community:
>
> On behalf of Wikimedia Mexico's board and volunteers is my pleasure to make
> public our first monthly report of activities in english. This one include
> the activities done during the past month of August:
>
> https://mx.wikimedia.org/wiki/Informes/Agosto_2013/en
>
> We hope accomplish with this duty punctually from now on and better each
> time, thus we hope your commentaries and feedback.
>
> We have also, an incomplete cronology in spanish of past activites. We hope
> in brief we will have it translated to english.
>
> https://mx.wikimedia.org/wiki/Actividades_realizadas
>
> Best regards!
>
> --
> *Salvador Alcántar Morán
> **Wikimedia México (WMMX)**
> *mx.wikimedia.org
> _______________________________________________
> Wikimedia-l mailing list
> [email protected]
> Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l,
> <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>




-- 
-- 
*Sarah Stierch*
*Museumist, open culture advocate, and Wikimedian*
*www.sarahstierch.com*
_______________________________________________
Wikimedia-l mailing list
[email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, 
<mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>

Reply via email to