It confuses me, too, Risker. :) I'm terrified of time conversions, so I
rely on the link they give us on the office hours page itself. :D

It is 7 hours after the first session. The first time I listed a session at
that time, I tried for 2400, but they couldn't process that one. I myself
would prefer to just declare that hour "off limits", but alas.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=00&min=00&sec=0&day=3&month=11&year=2013
should
cover most localities.

Maggie

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Risker <risker...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Maggie -
>
> Just to clarify, since 0000 UTC is a confusing time for most of us...is
> that the minute after 2359 UTC on November 2 (i.e., 7 hours after the first
> session), or is it the minute after 2359 UTC on November 3?
>
> I've seen it used both ways so I just want to be clear.
>
> Risker
>
> On 30 October 2013 10:45, Maggie Dennis <mden...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
>
> > Hi. :)
> >
> > I wanted to let you know that James Forrester is holding a second set of
> > office hours to discuss VisualEditor. These are scheduled for 1700 UTC
> on 2
> > November and 0000 UTC on 3 November. For local time conversions, see
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Office_hours and click on the starting
> > time
> > As always, logs will be posted on Meta (same page) after each hour
> > completes.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Maggie
> >

> > --