Very cool. As a big fan of video games, kick starter, and commons this is a
nice set of worlds colliding. Big props to Evan-Amos for the work he's
already done.

I'd love to get notifications when new images are contributed by him.
Currently I can go to Special:ListFiles to see what he's uploaded but that
requires an action from me.

Does anyone know if I can have echo notify me when a new upload by a
particular users occurs? Effectively I'd like to a notification and/or
stream of users I've followed on Commons so that I can then take those
images and use them on articles. If not maybe it'll be a fun side project
for me.

--tomasz

[1]  - https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:ListFiles/Evan-Amos