Sarah Stierch, 08/11/2013 18:06:
Your participation is important, as I'll be using this...oral history of
sorts - to write brief histories of these three programs for our
upcoming Data Collection Survey Report* that the Program Evaluation &
Design team is writing. And hopefully these histories will benefit
others in the movement.

If that's the goal: are you going to update the Meta-Wiki pages summarising those topic(s)? For instance there are [[Contests]] (and [[:Category:Contests]]), [[Incentives]] etc. etc. We have plenty of stories here and there but little concise complete information.

Nemo