Somehow, I don't know how we get that happen, almost every time we use live
communication to communicate about projects to enrich and improve the Wikimedia
projects, something goes wrong in the communication. Besides the usual problems
of connecting to the internet, a lot of software issues occur, then we have a
microphone of someone that doesn't work in only one software programme, while
it works in others, or we don't get sound out of the programme, programmes that
need an account but refuse you to sign up. From Google Hangout, Skype to
Mumble, all have issues.

I think it would be lovely to have a piece of software maybe hosted by WMF that
works for everyone to enable everyone to participate. Currently users are
excluded because of insufficient software and it takes too much time to get
everything working. The key of the Wikimedia projects is that everyone can
participate, besides when it comes to live communication.

Greetings,
Romaine