www.wikipedia.org sure. All these lang detectors can can not work properly in mobile devices and users shall have opportunity to have overriding settings for this site (e.g. i would like to see wiki sites in Ukrainian but my prefered language in browser is Russian for several reasons).

--Base

06.12.2013 7:11, James Alexander написав(ла):