Hoi,

The mail I send is meant to be a warning in advance. If you are interested
in the "Reasonator", it is in continuous development and information is
provided on an almost daily basis. When you have read it, you may
understand the potential it has. It will help you understand why it can
have a place as a stand in for an article in a Wikipedia and also why it
can beat the quality of information of most stubs.

There are many ways to skin a cat. The most obvious one is to add a
{{Reasonator}} template as a place holder in a Wikipedia. Another is to
capture a not found or a red link and insert Reasonator info. What I am
trying to do is to give a sense of direction. I am not indicating how it
will be done for sure.

When the English Wikipedia community makes a decision, it is what the
English Wikipedia community thinks best for itself. No problem in that. It
would only become a problem when it is inferred to be a decision for every
Wikipedia community.

The he Media Viewer is very similar to the situation at hand with Wikidata
and Reasonator. Wikidata data can be used on every Wikipedia and to some
extend this is done on many if not most Wikipedias (including en.wp). Like
with Media, it can be confusing that the information is actually not on
that local project. It is also not that obvious that Wikidata is not
necessarily interested in the policies that are dreamt up locally. The
alternative is NOT having central storage of images or NOT having central
data storage. Both are not really an option.

I like the fact that you come up with some suggestions however, your
proposal does not consider disambiguation. At this stage we are improving
the information that is provided by Reasonator; the latest iteration has
de-cluttered complicated pages like the one for Shakespeare a lot while
adding to the information that is made available.

Quality information is provided by the Reasonator, the biggest problem I
see is that we do not have info-boxes of high quality available when an
article is being written.
Thanks,
       GerardM