El 29/01/2014 10:19, "Federico Leva (Nemo)" <nemow...@gmail.com> escribió:

> Bence Damokos, 29/01/2014 13:00:
>
>> The Wikimedia Community User Group Brasil and New England Wikimedians are
>> two active groups of Wikimedians on the American continents with a
history
>> of projects and great plans for the future. You can learn more about
their
>> work on their respective websites at:
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Brasil_user_group
>> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/New_England_Wikimedians
>

> Is that a unified proposals of the brasilian wikimedians, or will some
competing almost-pseudo-(non-)group continue existing? If unity was finally
achieved, this is indeed a very festive day! (Sorry for the blunt question
but I don't have time to read hundreds kB to find out myself.)

> Nemo

Everyone who was ready and willing to work as a group is on board,
basically. So this is indeed great news :).

Best,

Galileo Vidoni
Member, Affiliations Committee
Presidente - A. C. Wikimedia Argentina