Hello everyone

I am very happy to announce that we just hired our Wikipedian in Community for our Kumusha Takes Wiki project in Uganda. Her name is Erina Mukuta Muhame.

Born in 1988 in Jinga, Uganda, Erina Mukuta spent her first childhood years in a small village called kilembe and later moved to Kampala. Erina is married with Brian Muhame. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Surveying from Makerere University. She has since worked with a number of organizations including Ministry of Land Use and Housing and Uganda Wildlife Authority as a Land Surveyor and a GIS Analyst respectively.

She will join the Wikimedia community under the user name Erinamukuta.

It would be great if some of you could welcome Erina on her talk page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Erinamukuta

Cyriac and Erina will now head to Cap Town for a month, to receive some training and start planning their activity in Ivory Coast and Uganda.

They will actually join two other people, from Ethiopia and Malawi who will also be trained and will work within the "Share Your Knowledge" framework.

More info about Kumusha here: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Kumusha_Takes_Wiki/en#News

Florence/Anthere