Dear Wikimedians,

we would like to refer to our call for registration for the Wikimedia
Conference from January 23, 2014. As we thoroughly hope that a lot of
Wikimedians will come to Berlin to actively participate in the
conference, please be kindly reminded to register until Monday,
February 17, 2014. You have one week left!

Please find the link to the registration here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2014/Registration

All registered participants can be found here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2014/Participants

Today we have 17 chapters/affiliations who are represented at the
conference. To the remaining, please register within the next seven
days. We would also love to see you at the conference.

We are happy to announce that members of the WMF board, WMF staff,
Affiliations Committee and the FDC have already registered.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us any time via
wm...@wikimedia.de should you have any questions or comments.

Best regards and see you soon in Berlin,

Daniela & Wenke

Wikimedia Deutschland
wm...@wikimedia.de

Tel. (030) 219 158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das