pheobe, concerning your motion to vote saying:
   "wikimedia foundation grows, the affiliated organisations do not grow"
   "the affiliated organisations are recommended to seek other funding
(which the foundation did try and did not succeed very well)"
i am disappointed personally by you. you as a person, you as an american,
and you as a board member of the foundation. especially about your
inability to grasp international cultural differences in terms of funding,
fundraising.

because "trust" is mentioned: the FAQ and the minutes are written by a
lawyer now, who has maximum 300 wikipedia edits as his lifetime
achievement.  and for sure, the decision making process is also impressive
nowadays: first somebody decides, then it is consulted with a couple of
people (affcom, FDC), and the feedback is used only use it to phrase the
FAQ about the decision. sometimes i think you people are from outer space ;)

rupert.