Thanks for this honest critical feedback Lodewijk. It is refreshing to
have a straight-forward statement. Most emails from established
members of our community being critical about the WMF board or staff
seem to feel they need to wrap anything negative in so much cotton
wool and glib praise, that it looses any effect.

It would be great for a WMF to respond to the failures your email
identifies without writing about issues or successes that were not
mentioned, and without garnishing with lengthy caveats or tangents.

Fae

--
fae...@gmail.com http://j.mp/faewm
Personal and confidential, please do not circulate or re-quote.