Speaking in my personal capacity, I echo the surprise that the Board has
decided to move a motion before they had full or close to full consensus on
the issue - which is in general a departure from the usual.

I can only assume that there was a better reason behind the urgency than
the need to pause and reflect 8-9 months before the next reflection period
(the strategy process) actually began and that the Board will be able to
share that reason in a transparent manner with the community.

Best regards,
Bence

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 10:49 PM, Cristian Consonni <kikkocrist...@gmail.com