I agree this has gotten us off-track. I generally try to at least
acknowledge my roles and conflicts in at least a PS - although I sometimes
forget.

All of that said, it seems this sidetrack happened because there was a
sense some people were concerned about the cap because they want more money
or may subconsciously have that motive. I think that's oversimplifies
people's concerns.

I would suggest if the disclaimer conversation does not feel resolved, it
be taken to a new thread.

-greg aka varnent
PS. Views and opinions do not reflect any of my AffCom or WM related roles.