If a group was in the process of applying to affcom, we will consider then
case by case - this decision does not apply to groups in process.

If there's a group out there that had just talked about it but not talked
to affcom - we don't have a way of knowing about them! New groups who
haven't already talked to affcom and are trying to figure it out should
apply to be a user group.

Phoebe