Hello Everyone!

We could use some fresh volunteers in the Grant Advisory Committee (GAC)!
 As you may know, the GAC are community volunteers who are explicitly
invited[1] to review and evaluate grant proposals made in the Wikimedia
Foundation Project and Event Grants Program[2], and offer advice to both
grant applicants and the Foundation.

Read all about it on the Candidates page[3].  New members will be inducted
March 24th 2014, so be sure to step forward before then.

Please help this message reach as many people as possible, by relaying it
to appropriate lists and village pumps.

And many thanks to our current and former GAC members!

Cheers,

Alex

[1] _everyone_ is implicitly invited!
[2]  https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:PEG