Thanks for sharing! I'm amazed by the great work done! Lodewijk
2014-02-17 21:37 GMT+01:00 Salvador A <[email protected]>: > Dear community: > > By means of this mail and on behalf WMMX Board and volunteers i share with > you the monthly report of our chapter corresponding to January 2014. > > > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_chapters/Reports/Wikimedia_Mexico/January_2014 > > We suffered a delay in translating our past reports, for the same reason I > share also our reports of October, November and December of 2013: > > https://mx.wikimedia.org/wiki/Reports/October_2013 > https://mx.wikimedia.org/wiki/Informes/Noviembre_2013/en > https://mx.wikimedia.org/wiki/Informes/Diciembre_2013/en > > During 2013 we wrote down our reports in our own wiki (mx.wikimedia.org), > from January 2014 on you will find them also on Meta. I have included the > index of our reports in Wikimedia_Chapters/Reports > > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_chapters/Reports > > I want to draw your attention specially to our report of October, since it > contains the information and links to the activities of Iberoconf 2013. > > Sorry if I don't copy the content of the reports here but it would be too > much information. > > Regards! > _______________________________________________ > Wikimedia-l mailing list > [email protected] > Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, > <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe> _______________________________________________ Wikimedia-l mailing list [email protected] Unsubscribe: https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimedia-l, <mailto:[email protected]?subject=unsubscribe>
