On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 4:00 PM, Nathan <nawr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 12:32 PM, Galileo Vidoni <gali...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Please refrain from using this list for political claims. The purpose of
> > this thread was to know if our WMUA fellows are safe.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Galileo Vidoni
> > Presidente
> > A. C. Wikimedia Argentina
>

> Galileo, that is not the policy of this list.
>
> Wishing a safe and healthy life to all Ukrainians during their time of
> turmoil.
>
> ~Nathan

Just in case it was not clear what was I replying to: claims about
"Cuban-controlled" dictators, and partisan politics in general. I'm sure
this list was not created to discuss partisan claims about local
politicians, just like we're not discussing Obamacare --not politics in the
broad sense, of course: Latin languages don't even make a distinction, as
English does, between politics and policies. Aiming to know the situation
of fellow Wikimedians, whether they are in Ukraine, in Venezuela, or in
whatever other place undergoing difficult circumstances, is a completely
different thing.

I hope it's clear now.

Best,

Galileo Vidoni