[Sorry for this excurse]

Dear Geni, the 20 years indeed come from article 24 of law 11 723. The 25
years come from the Berne Convention. In any case, Argentine copyright law
is already known and documented in Commons, and we have been using a
specific template (PD-AR-Photo) for years. Regarding article 31,
personality rights do not apply to public activities; what the law is
protecting are private portraits in particular: "Publication of portraits
is free when related with scientific, didactical and in general cultural
goals, or with facts or events in the public interest or that have
developed in public".

Best,

Galileo