On Thu, Feb 27, 2014 at 10:21 AM, <cindam...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I know the link has been up through last year and possibly even longer.
> The hooded sweatshirt sure has kept me warm through the past couple of
> winters. I certainly wish they would expand the product line. Slim
> pickings. I've always wondered why the WMF has chosen to limit the
> offerings. I think they should open it up to the community and ask people
> what they want. And find a different vendor for the luggage/bags. In my
> opinion, they appear low in quality, yet high in price.

So glad to hear the sweatshirt has been keeping you warm! The shop will be
expanding its product line in march, to include mugs, a new polo shirt, and
a few other items over the coming months. Point taken about the Timbuktu
bags; we can look into what else is available on the market. We really
value suggestions like these and welcome you to offer them on the talk page
on Meta as well <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_merchandise>

And thanks Nemo for the VP reference, much appreciated.

Caitlin Cogdill
Fundraiser Program Associate
Wikimedia Foundation