Great to hear that Deror is taking the torch, and the idea to present
movement projects in a speedy and inspiring style lives on.

It's been a great pleasure working with you in 2013, Lodewijk, and
even if I enjoyed the preparations and the session a lot, I am sure it
is a good idea to take the comfy seats this year. :)

Cheers,
Nicole

On 26 February 2014 11:47, Cristian Consonni <kikkocrist...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> thanks A LOT for all your hours and your time.
>
> strong +1.
> Also I think that the fact of being able of creating something that
> can continue after you is a great achievement and you should be proud
> of that.
>
> Enjoy the seats!

Nicole Ebber
Leiterin Internationales
Head of International Affairs

Tel. +49 30 219158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das