On 20 March 2014 19:05, Lisa Gruwell <lgruw...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> I am happy to chime in here.  WMF served as a fiscal sponsor for the
> Stanton Foundation and the Belfer Center at Harvard University in this
> project, which started in 2012 and lasted one year. Stanton, a trusted

Hi Lisa,

Could you link me to the report of outcomes for the 2012 position, or
if they exist the regular project reports? The blog post mentions
expectations but I have yet to find the reports that explain what was
later delivered for the investment.

I am aware that the WMF required public reporting for all sponsored
projects back in 2012. Having been a Chapter trustee myself that year,
I recall how rigorous the requirements for accountability and
reporting were. :-)

Thanks,
Fae