Thanks Erik for your email which was full of spin, and which will be
discussed later.

But for now, I need to present something that needs clarification from
Timothy.

In reference to
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Timothy_Sandole_-_Belfer_Center_Report.pdf

On Page 2 of his report he states the following:

"Articles I helped to create: Two Wikipedia articles, "AirSea Battle" and
"Operation Olympic
Games," were stubs before I contributed to them. A "stub" is an article
containing only one or a
few sentences of text that, although providing some useful information, is
too short to provide
encyclopedic coverage of a subject. I was inspired to add content to
"AirSea Battle" and
"Operation Olympic Games" because they are popular in international
relations scholarship. The
two leading voices on these issues, Andrew Krepinevich and David E. Sanger,
happen to be
Harvard graduates and affiliates of the Belfer Center"

Why is it when I look at
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=AirSea_Battle&action=history do
I not see Sandole in the edit history.

There is an edit at