Ziko van Dijk wrote:
> I think that a single quote by a unnamed "female Wikimedian", said in
> public or in private, is a very small basis for any substantiate
> criticism...

I've said "fuck the community" a fair few times. And "fuck the
foundation" and "fuck chapter [name]". Generally, all of them under
my breath and without being reported on in the Signpost.

In fact, this whole thread is making me say things like “why the hell
am I still subscribed to this increasingly pointless mailing list?”

Storms in teacups, mountains out of molehills, wikidramas out of
off-the-cuff remarks. Is there not an encyclopedia that needs editing?

--
Tom Morris
<http://tommorris.org/>