Thank you very much for your good vibes, really appreciated! It's going to be quite a challenge to do as well as Bence did during his tenure as Chair of the AffCom; but I will do my best, with the help and support of the rest of the team, of whom I am really proud of.

Oh, and for those who need to get in touch, feel free to just shoot an e-mail whenever you find it convenient. We're here to help :)

M.